Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: what song speaks to you right now?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    one of my favorite things to ask people... as music for me anyway, changes moment to moment.

    Post away... tell me what's speaking to you.

    I have


    Stranded - Van Morrison

  2. #2
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well then...

    run for life....etheridge

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ^GOD^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    byob...
    system of a down

  4. #4
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    let it snow..let it snow..let it snow !

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    "I get knocked down, but I get up again, aint nothin'gonna keep me down"
    Can't remember who sings it, but it is definitely applicable to mine and hubby's crazy days of trying to move, and of course, the beloved RED SOX [img]confused.gif[/img]

    <font color="#dbdbda" size="1">[ October 06, 2005 08:54 AM: Message edited by: Kassy ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Rage for Order's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2003
    Posts
    39
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That song was by Chumbawumba Kassy, and boy, was it freaking annoying...*LMAO

    As for me, there are plenty of songs that speak for me, though three stand out currently.

    Working Man - Rush
    King of Wishful Thinking - Go West
    Perfect World - Huey Lewis

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    LMFAO Rage,
    I didn't say I liked the song "I get knocked down, but i get up again" which is why I didn't know the name of the artist..lmao". and YES i too, found it annoying..........
    Tho i gotta say the lyrics fit my life right now , to a perfect "T".
    I have always looved "King of wishful thinking".....excellent song.......

    errrrrrrrr, after today and more paper work and buying and selling sh** for this unit to put on the market to get to our new home, dare I say again....." I get knocked down but I get up again" *LOL*

    [img]wink.gif[/img] Rage
    Kassy~*~~**~

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ^GOD^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    bear necessities(sp?)

    babaloo......jungle book

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Meow Kitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "Can't Always Get What You Want" - Rolling Stones
    *sigh*

    <font color="#dbdbda" size="1">[ October 06, 2005 11:03 PM: Message edited by: Meow Kitty ]</font>

  10. #10
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    better now - collective soul

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •